Saturday 29th October in Croke Park
The #GAAyouth Forum is designed by young players, for young players ages 12 – 21. The Forum will be a fun and informative with a mix of interactive exhibitions, workshops, high profile speakers and a Q&A session.
Players will leave the Forum having learned invaluable tips and tools that will help them to develop as a player and as a person.
There will be a number of activities at the Forum including:
- Exhibition Zone – interactive demos about everything from preparing healthy lunches to hurley care and repair!
- Workshops – experts including David Gough and Joey Boland will address a range of issues from Respect & Sportsmanship to Injury Prevention & Recovery to Juggling the Demands in a young player’s life.
- Free-Taking Master Class – Cora Staunton, Kate Kelly and Conor McManus will be joined by Damian Lawlor on the pitch to talk about how they have honed their free-taking technique!
- Q&A – A range of experts and high profile players will answer your questions on a number of topics.
- Lunch Hub – Keep the energy levels high and enjoy the best grub Croke Park has to offer… all for free!
Registration is from 9.30am, the Forum commences at 11am and concludes at 4.30pm. For the full line-up of workshops and speakers so far please download the agenda below.
This FREE event will fill up fast so make sure to apply online asap!
How to Apply:
200 delegate places are up for grabs for male and female players in two age groups: 12 – 15 and 16 – 21. The online application process is NOW OPEN and is available at:
How to Apply
200 delegate places are up for grabs for male and female players in two age groups: 12 – 15 and 16 – 21. The online application process is now OPEN and there are two ways to apply:
Online Application by an Individual
- A young player can complete an individual application form online and identify an adult in their Club who endorses their application.
Online Application by a Club
- A Club can complete an application form to nominate a young player/s from the Club to attend the Forum (max. 2 players, ages 12 – 21).
Both the forms are available on the links below. The closing date for applications is Friday 7th October and successful applicants will be informed by Friday 14th October. Once an individual or Club receives confirmation that the application was successful, the delegate will be asked to supply a parental consent form (under 18’s only).
APPLICATION BY AN INDIVIDUAL: https://goo.gl/forms/Zxx60XRnB3fofz8p2
APPLICATION BY A CLUB: https://goo.gl/forms/PD2u4DpJG8ucHKb13