Cork Sports Partnership and 2into3 are delighted to announce registration is now open for the FREE Sports Capital Grant Online Workshop this January! This 1-hour online Sports Capital Masterclass brings participants through the application process and best practice. Through an interactive setting, clubs will be provided with a detailed understanding of the Sports Capital process, based on 2into3’s success of securing €1.3m in Sports Capital Grant funding to date. The current round of the programme will be open for applications until 5pm on Monday 1st March 2021. The deadline for registration is 5pm on Monday 15th February 2021.
- Landscape: What is sports capital, sports capital landscape, presenting data gathered (in aggregate) on participating clubs
- Diagnosis and Scope: Diagnosing the ability to meet the grant requirements, establishing how much could be applied for
- Timeframe & Plan: Establishing the timeframe needed to prepare a grant for application and the steps needed to be able to apply
- Application: Advice on grant application preparation, advice of preparing support materials for stakeholders, advice on managing the application process
- Outcomes: A better understanding of the Sports Capital process ahead of the Monday 1st March 2021 deadline | Knowledge of the common pitfalls, necessary documentation and various appendixes | Better insight into knowing your goals, timeframe and application management