- The aim of PlayUs GAA is to make it easier for Coaches to organise challenge games, blitzes and tournaments for their teams. This mobile app has been developed by our team in conjunction with the games development department in Croke park.
- Club registration by one person, usually the club secretary, however, anyone can be the primary user.
- Once a club is registered all club coaches get access, PlayUs is available to all GAA, LGFA and Camogie clubs for only €10 per year, catering for all age groups.
Why use PlayUs?
- Access to as many challenge games, blitzes and tournaments as you like
- No more looking for contact details
- The “change your location” function allows you to organise games in other counties without any contacts
- Easily set up your own tournaments and blitzes
How to create a game using our app
- Choose a challenge, blitz or tournament.
- Select home or away.
- Next Choose your date and time.
- Confirm your location.
- Next set the range you wish your game invite to cover.
- And finally click send
How to select your opposition
- Select the team/s that you want to play from the replies you receive. Once the creating coach selects the opposition, a confirmation email is automatically sent to all coach’s and clubs involved. When agreed only you and your opposition know the agreed game details
PlayUs is a very useful tool for coaches and will provide more games for club players.
A massive thank you must go to the PlayUs team, Majella McCarthy, Graham Canty, Ruairi Deane and Mark O’Donovan, they are like most other GAA folks …. Voluntary
If you would like to register or find out more about PlayUs visit https://playusgaa.com/
“We are always looking for ways to use technology to support coaches. Playing games is key to developing your players and your team and Play Us GAA makes it easier to contact other teams and organize games outside of the competitive structure”
Jimmy Darcy –