Coaches : The Wayne Goldsmith Workshop on April 29th in C.I.T. is nearly Sold Out – Book Immediately
The Dept. of Sport, Leisure & Childhood Studies, in conjunction with Cork GAA, are delighted to welcome the world renowned Sports Performance Consultant, Wayne Goldsmith, to deliver a cutting edge Interactive Sports Performance Workshop that will focus on the evolution of sport and the role that coaching science in adapting to such change. This event will take place in IT1 on the Bishopstown Campus on Monday April 29th (next week) from 6.30 – 9.30pm. Wayne has designed this Workshop for Sports Coaches, S&C Coaches, Teachers and Athletes and will focus on Athletic Performance and Coaching from the following perspectives:
(1) An Holistic Approach to Developing Athletes: People before Performance
(2) Challenging Old Thinking in Coaching: New Directions in Periodisation, Skill Development and Athletic Development
Wayne Goldsmith is one of the most experienced and effective sports performance consultants in the world.He has an unrivalled, proven track record of working with athletes, coaches, teams and organisations around the world in helping them to realise their peak performance potential. He has worked with professional, college and Olympic level athletes, coaches and teams in the USA, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, the U.K., Europe, Asia and throughout the Pacific, with examples including a variety of AFL and Super Rugby Teams, the Wallabies, the N.R.L, Tennis Australia, Swimming Australia, Triathlon Australia, USA Swimming, the NZ Rugby Union and Sport NZ. He has written more than 500 articles and blog posts on coaching, sports science, learning, creativity and sports performance.
· This Sports Performance Workshop will take place on Monday April 29th 2019, 6.30pm – 9.30pm, in Room IT3, Cork Institute of Technology (Bishopstown Campus).
· The cost to attend is €25, with a discounted rate of €15 for students (Valid Student ID only).
· To book a place, register at the following link: https://events.cit.ie/index.cfm?page=events&eventId=467
· For further information, please email email@example.com
Date : April 29th
Time : 6.30 – 9.30pm
Venue : IT3, Library Building
Cork Institute of Technology
Cost : €25 Adult Rate
€20 Student Rate (* valid ID Card)