Cork Institute of Technology supported by Cork Sports Partnership present a new and exciting guest speaker seminar series.
The seminar series aims to learn some key lessons from high performance sport that all levels of sport can learn from.
The 6 expert speakers will share their lessons from high performance sport through 6 key topics relevant to all levels of sport and life.
The series will cover key topics such as:
- Nutrition (7th November – Sharon Madigan)
- Time Management (6th December – Lizzie Lee)
- Strength & Conditioning (23rd January – Joe O Connor)
- Sports Psychology (6th February – Canice Kennedy)
- Transitioning from Junior to Senior (12th March – Paul Byrne)
- Why We Get Injured & How Can We Stop It (3rd April – Peter Francis)
Adult – Single Ticket Option: €10 per seminar
Adult – Bundle Discount Ticket Option: All 6 Seminars €50
For further information on Tickets or Events, please contact Craig at email@example.com