Its that time of the year where clubs Benchmarking Submissions are now due. The Benchmarking Accreditation submission form for this year 2019 is live online at the link below.
This may make it easier for clubs to fill in rather then sending in the paper documents. You can submit any other documents as well for inclusion by email to email@example.com
To complete the document please click on the attached link.
Accredited clubs for Benchmarking 2020 in 2019, will be eligible for the following benefits in 2020.
- Priority access to Pairc Ui Chaoimh Initiatives e.g. Monster Blitzes,Go Games Blitzes
- Eligibility to apply for U12 Croke Park Day
- Access to Munster Stadium days
- Application for Half Time games of County & Club games in Cork
- Entry to the Hurling and Football Go Games Summer leagues for 2020
- Entry to Munster U15 Super 10’s Competition
- Access to the Rebel Og Coaching and Munster Coaching Conferences in Pairc Ui Chaoimh
- Primary school Coaching and Games supports
- Club Support via Workshops and other initiatives run by Rebel Og Coaching
- Club bookings for Coach Education Courses (Foundation & Award 1)
For your club to avail of these opportunities they will need to be in the Benchmarking process.
Please register on line on or before the 30th November. Secretaries should pass this email on to their Club Coaching Officer for assistance in completing the submission.
Clarifications may be sought in relation to information provided and the County Coaching Committees decision will be final on all accreditations.