The Benchmarking 2020 Vision Initiative is now about to close for 2019. There is a lot of great work going on in clubs throughout the county and the Benchmarking Programme helps to recognise clubs who are putting in this great work and also provide focus to the work they do in their community. The criteria which Rebel Óg Coaching set out at the start of the year was to be completed by the 1st November 2019. In this respect, clubs are asked to complete the on line log book and submit on or before November 30th 2019 to
Rebel Óg Coaching Benchmarking
Pairc Ui Chaoimh,
The Marina, Ballintemple,
You can complete the form through the link below and submit any other supplementary material to firstname.lastname@example.org if you wish on or before November 30th 2018. Should your club require any further information, then please contact your local GDA who would be more than happy to provide assistance in getting your application completed.
Details of accredited clubs will be announced on December 2019.
Benchmarking Clubs – Whats in it for our club?
Clubs who enter the Benchmarking 2020 and are successful in reaching Bronze, Silver or Gold status will be eligible for the following benefits in 2020
- Priority access to Pairc Ui Chaoimh Initiatives e.g. Monster Blitzes,Go Games Blitzes
- Eligibility to apply for U12 Croke Park Day
- Access to Munster Studium days
- Application for Half Time games of County & Club games in Cork
- Entry to the Hurling and Football Go Games Summer leagues for 2020
- Entry to Munster U15 Super 10’s Competition
- Primary school Coaching and Games supports
- Club Support via Workshops and other initiatives run by Rebel Og Coaching
- Club bookings for Coach Education Courses (Foundation & Award 1)
For your club to avail of these opportunities they will need to be in the Benchmarking process.